Introducing Project Minerva
The Internet of Things (IoT) Enabled Classroom
Colleges and universities are tasked with serving a larger student population and serving that population with successful learning outcomes, and yet many of these potential students have challenges attending a traditional classroom setting.
Project Minerva is an experiment from the Citrix Education Experience Incubator intended to make it easy for colleges and universities to automate all aspects of the classroom, simplifying teaching the class for instructors and consuming classroom content for onsite and virtual students.
The goal of Project Minerva is to provide Colleges and Universities:
- An Internet of Things (IoT) enabled classroom that automates the physical and virtual aspects of the classroom
- A simple classroom setup and administration
- One button classroom start and stop for instructors
- An easy way to quickly set up online streaming and recording of lectures and class content for synchronous and asynchronous consumption
- Integration with common components and solutions found in the classroom today
- A simple solution to engage both onsite and virtual students
Want to Learn More?
Project Minerva is a Citrix experiment that currently in development. It is very much based on customer led innovation. We are talking to and listening to colleges and universities to best understand the trends and challenges they are facing. Please help us learn by taking this survey. You can also request more information and volunteer to take part in beta testing and research conversations by clicking here.
To get updates on what the Citrix Educational Experience Lab team is following as well as other projects the Labs team may be working on, you can subscribe to the Citrix Trends and Innovation LinkedIn page.